LISTEN LIVE | PODCASTS | REQUESTS
 
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
AMERICA'S BEST MUSIC IS BACK ON WTBO.
THE MUSIC YOU LOVE FROM THE BEATLES TO KENNY ROGERS AND SO MUCH MORE IS ON 'ROUND THE CLOCK. LISTEN TO AM 1450 FOR AMERICA'S BEST MUSIC.
Local News
Subscribe To This Feed  View All

Local News


One Dead in Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

One 63-year old man is dead, and another, who is 67 years old, is in critical condition, following a possible carbon monoxide poisoning incident on Boone Street. The Cumberland Fire Department and the C3I unit were on the scene of the incident yesterday afternoon, and the Cumberland City Fire Marshal was also on the scene. The 67-year old man was taken to the Western Maryland Regional Medical Center for treatment. Names are not being released at this time,  out of respect for the families. An investigation found that both were working on the interior of the residence; a gas-powered generator and a kerosene heater were being used inside, which caused the carbon monoxide levels to become lethal. The investigation is continuing.

Podcasts